Monday, March 18, 2013

New Knighthood Chapter 7


I am sorry for the delay of the past two chapters of this story but I have been away (asleep) for a um…running for homeless people(movie marathon)  yes, that’s it and yes that is why there was a delay in my storieness  (yes that is a word).  Horon raced through the castle not even noticing the marble floor or the scratched walls, he went right up to the king and said: “Your highness do you not know what is happening out there right now?”
“Yes I do and I have sent my best men to fight them” the king said in an old voice.
“But will your men be enough to defeat an army of invaders?”
“Yes, young lad they are some of the best fighters in Mteren” (Mteren was the country that they lived in). Then slowly horon realized It, that he no longer heard screams from outside as he did when he first came into the throne room. “Well I guess that worked but now that they are gone, I need someone to help me find my father. When he got taken captive he shouted for me to go see the king so, can you please help me?” 
“Well its nice to meat you too" the king said,i guess we can send out a search party- what is your dad’s name?”  
“Alkon, sir” Horon said.
“Alkon! Well then never mind we must leave at once, Quin go get my son and tell him to prepare a search party at once!” said the king.
“Yes sir” said Quin.
“Wait, how do you know my dad?” asked Horon.“Don’t worry lad when we find your dad I will tell you the whole story” the king said. So the group (grandma, grandpa, Horon, the prince and Quin) set of to find Alkon!        

No comments:

Post a Comment