For those who read the first
part of this story, I am just going to say that I am sorry I did not keep
writing but I had to go eat my hot dog before my son came up and dragged me out
of my room. So, I guess we should get back to the story: Horon and his father
raced out of the castle and into the fields “I bet I can get there first,” said Horon. “Oh yeah,” Alkon said, “well watch this!” Alkon speed up and started
getting farther and farther ahead. “Dad wait up,” said Horon. But his dad kept
running and when he was about to reach the house, he stopped dead in his tracks.
“Thanks da—was all he could say when he saw what his father was looking at. It
was his house, still in the same place as always but this time it was only half
there. the rest was had be burned down. Horon pinched himself hoping that this
was just a bad dream but, of course, it wasn't. His dad immediately started
searching through the rubble and calling his wife’s name but, all Horon could do
was stare at the horrible scene before him. He saw his dad look down at something
in the rubble and start to cry but Horon didn't need to look to know what it
was- because he knew it was his mother. Horon started walking towards his half
burnt down house but he stopped, too scared to move, when he heard a voice “Well
what do we have here? It looks like we didn't get them all when we burnt down
the house.” Alkon got up and tuned around trying to look bold but when he saw
the man he couldn't even breathe.
No comments:
Post a Comment