And that
concludes our environmental show today, now let’s get back to the story. Horon
raced to the castle with grandma and grandpa right behind (if you do not know
who these people are and are wondering then well, let’s just say that they are
not really his grandparents) and by right behind I mean very far behind
shouting for Horon to slow down. He could
hear them but he only wanted to get to the castle and see the king, just as his
father had told him. At last Horon reached the giant door to the king’s
chambers. He walked slowly to the door and was about to open it when…
“Oi! Who are
you then?” Horon jumped and almost screamed. He was thinking so hard about what
his father had said about the king that he had not noticed the guard.
“Oh, sorry I
didn’t notice you,” said Horon, the guard looked like he was about to slap
Horon but just then another guard came out and said,
“Zedric,
your shift is over.”
“Ok Quinlan,
take care of this boy.” Zedric said sharply and then he walked in the door. Hello
youngling, how are you today?” asked Quin. At this moment, I would like to tell
you a story of a writer that will not be named- so anyway once upon a time
there lived a writer just like me and the writer was so tired of writing the
name Quinlan that he would never write the name Quinlan again in his book that
is not about a guy named Quinlan so now he would just call him Quin.
“Fine, I guess but I need to see the king
right away!” said Horon. By then grandma and grandpa had caught up to Horon and
looked like they had something to tell him but they were too exhausted. But
they didn’t need to, because he saw it.
No comments:
Post a Comment